We are Open!
New Hours Of Operation:
Monday – Thursday 12pm – 9pm
Friday – Saturday 12pm -10pm
Sunday 12pm -8pm
We can’t wait to see you soon 🙂
Online Ordering still available.
As the wellbeing of our team and community members will always remain our top priority, we have carefully planned our reopening to ensure a safe environment for staff and customers alike. We will of course be following all CDC and health officials guidelines and have developed the highest level of safety protocols in place. We kindly ask you to be respectful to others and follow our simple guidelines in order to allow us to serve you better and keep everyone safe.
- We will be offering full service dining experience in the market area to control the number of guests inside the space.
- We have eliminated many tables from our dining room to ensure all sitting is at a minimum distance of 6′ (Including the patio and wine bar)
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized after each seating, and the restaurant will undergo a deep cleaning each evening.
- Installed protective barriers (plexiglass) between the kitchen and market area
- Employees have been trained on safety and sanitation protocols related to COVID-19
- All staff members are required to wear a mask at all times and follow rigorous hand washing protocols
- Conduct daily Staff health checks and temperature logs
- Single use disposable menus
- One direction entrance and exit to the dinning and market areas
- Staff members are required to wear a mask at all times
- Daily Staff temperature logs and health questionnaire
- Use of single use disposable menus
- Rigorous sanitation and cleaning protocols
- Maintain social distancing as much as possible
We deeply missed you all and are looking forward to serving you soon!